Today the obituary for my husband’s dad was in the newspaper. The order of the kids goes from youngest to oldest. I must say, this was not a tactic that I ever thought would be used, but it was, and…
This is a rerun from 2009, it was Easter and we were going to visit Darth Vader’s dad, who actually just passed away on Friday. This story cracks us up every time we get into an elevator. You’ll see why.…
- I think my right shoulder is jammed and I’m hoping to get to the chiropractor today to fix it.
- I’m currently under a blanket of cats, and need more coffee, but that would involve moving the cats.
- The movie tonight is Young Frankenstein, which I’ve never watched. I know, I know!!
- I’ve got four books to read and not really feeling any of them.
I’ve been dealing with a pile of frustration and lack of communication over the last week or so. It’s taken me this long to try to figure out if I even want to write about any of it. The momma…
- I’m starting out my day by getting a chipped tooth fixed. Word of caution, don’t ever accidentally bite your fork because you’ll chip your tooth and that is painful. You’ll also spend about 11 years having the chip fixed and refixed.
- Tonight is our second Brewers game of the season. This is the first time we’ve switched our ticket package to Friday nights, my fingers are crossed that it was a good move.
- I survived BodyCombat followed by CXWORX on Tuesday, and then followed that up with a group cycle followed by TRX on Wednesday. Honestly, even I am shocked.