- Brewers Opening Day is finally here!
- Tomorrow my daughter is 11 years old, I’d better get candles so that we don’t have to use the invisible candles two years in a row.
- I’ve got three books to read for the BlogHer Book Club, I haven’t read this much in years.
- Are KitKat’s Paleo? No? Someone needs to change that.
- I’m in a Draw Something shootout with my brother and my daughter. It’s hilarious.
- Our AT&T U-Verse DVR died on Monday just as I was about to watch Bones which means that whatever was DVR’d is now gone.
- According to my college adviser I have exactly one year to finish up my last three classes in my MBA because *gasp* I’m approaching the seven year deadline in 2013.
- Holy crap six years went by fast.
Badgerland Striders baseball BHBC biking birthday Book Club books Brewers cats cellcom green bay marathon colorado Disney dogs dogs & cats family FMSPhotoADay food france half marathon hikes I'm just saying marathon Milwaukee milwaukee lakefront marathon movies mr potato head oscar nominations photos Ragnar RnRLV running spon super rudy television TheNorthFace things kids say thursday thirteen vacation vibram yoga